The Border Station is located on embankment No.4, which, with a total area of 660,000 square meters, is the biggest of all embankments. The buildings of King Fahad Causeway Authority and other government Directorates were erected on the Border Station, as well as two mosques, two Coast Guard towers and two 65 meter-high tower restaurants. The border station also has beautiful landscaping all around the islands in addition to the services & road stations.

The Border Station was designed as two connected islands, where the west side is designated to Saudi Arabia and the east to Bahrain.

Please visit Photo Gallery

  copyright © | | King Fahd Causeway Authority

  This site best viewed with 1024 x 768 screen size. Flash Player Required.